This vlogger course is full of all the information you will require to get your very first vlog channel up and running. After completing this course, you will be ready to not only record your first video vlog, but you will know how to create a full vlogging channel.
This course covers everything from the available vlogging platforms and necessary equipment to the secrets of making better vlogs and promotion of your channel. We have designed this course to give you a clear understanding of what being a vlogger entails, as a well as how to proceed in the vast world of vlogging.
Introduction to the Vlogging Course
This vlogging course is an online course and it will provide you with the ability to read and understand the course material at a time when it is most convenient for you. Most students who take this course continue to work a full time job and do the course in a reasonable amount of time.
You will have access to the vlogging course training material from any mobile device or computer with internet access. You will also have access to online support when you need it.
Upon completing this course, you will be awarded with a course diploma. This will show that you have completed the course successfully and will certainly be a sense of pride in your accomplishment. When you complete the course, you can download the certificate and print it at home.
What You Will Learn
This vlogger course has been created to offer all students a full overview of how to become a successful vlogger. Upon finishing the course, you will have the skills and knowledge that will set you apart from the rest of the new vloggers out there.
This course covers the following information:
- Introduction to what vlogging is
- Information on famous vloggers and how they did it
- Different vlogging platforms
- What equipment you will require
- The secrets of successful vlogging
- Editing vlogs
- Creating an on-screen presence
- How to vlog both indoors and outdoors
- Creating your first vlogging channel
- Promoting your vlog
- Making money as a vlogger
Benefits of the Vlogging Diploma
When you start studying for the vlogger diploma, you will receive many benefits, including:
- The opportunity to study from any place at any time. You can study at home or when you are out and about.
- Since you are not held to a time limit for this course, you can study at a pace that is comfortable for you; you can take days, weeks or even months to finish the course.
- You can study from any device with internet access including tablets, mobile phones and computers.
- Easy to read course divided into short modules, which makes studying a good experience.
- Access to online support, which will help you to stay on track whilst you study.
- Training from a course that is all inclusive with activities, worksheets and test to keep you on track.
- Improve your prospects when starting your first vlog channel.
- Earning a recognised and certified diploma when completing the course.
- Affordable course material.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 14 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.