Every retail business aims at luring new customers, retaining them and selling more to each of them. However, retail businesses must provide customers with the products or services they want at appropriate prices to achieve this goal.
They must also ensure that customers have the right shopping experience. Data analytics comes in handy, helping retail businesses to attain their objectives. Brand power and customer feelings are major retail industry drivers, hence the essence of retail analytics.
With benefits ranging from survival in a competitive market to staying ahead of consumer trends, retail analytics is critical for retail businesses. They depend on metrics and factual and up-to-date data to make important business decisions. This course covers four modules to help you understand the fundamentals of retail analytics.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of retail analytics
- Benefits of retail analytics
- Commonly deployed analytics in retail
- Analytics software
- Retail predictive analytics
- Types of retail data for analysis
- How to win more customers and sales using data
- Current retail analytics trends
Benefits of Taking this Course
- Understand retail analytics and its role in businesses operating in the industry
- Know the benefits of retail analytics to businesses
- Learn how to use retail analytics to improve business performance and productivity
- Learn how retail analytics help with predictive analytics
- Learn how to attract more customers and increase sales using big data
- Learn current retail analytics trends into the future
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 01: Introduction to Retail Analytics and the Benefits of Retail Analytics
- Module 02: More Benefits of Retail Analytics and Commonly Deployed Analytics in Retail
- Module 03: An Overview of Analytics Software and Retail Predictive Analytics
- Module 04: How to Win More Customers and Sales Using Data and Current Retail Analytics Trends
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers/devices