The Reflexology course is ideal for anyone who would like to learn more about holistic therapies. This course is filled with information that will put you on the right path to beginning a career as a reflexologist.
Reflexology is a holistic healing technique that works on precise reflex points on the feet. This method helps to reduce stress, relieve pain, improve bodily functions and restore the body to a better state of balance. As you work through this course, you will learn the many ways that you can use reflexology in your personal and professional life.
Introduction to the Reflexology Course
This is an online training course that offers students the unique ability to learn the curriculum in their own time and at their own pace. Many students who take the course still work full time, which helps you to maintain your current lifestyle whilst working towards your goals.
To access this training course, you will need a device with a valid internet connection. While you are training with our flexible course modules, you can access the convenient online support feature.
In order to complete this course, you must pass a comprehensive test, which will award you with your certificate that you can download and print at home.
What You Will Learn
The reflexology course offers a comprehensive overview of the holistic healing technique in order to fully prepare you for your new career in the field. The course covers the following:
- An introduction into reflexology
- The history of reflexology
- The benefits of reflexology
- How reflexology affects the body
- Foot reflexology
- Reflexology techniques
- Reflexology treatments
- Aftercare instructions
- Hand reflexology
- The do’s and don’ts of reflexology
Benefits of the Reflexology Course
When you work towards earning your reflexology diploma online you will find several advantages. These include the following:
- The choice of studying from any location at any time, both at home and while you are away.
- The ability to study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit for this course, so if it takes you days or months, you will still earn your certificate.
- You can study from any internet-enabled device, including a tablet, PC and mobile phone.
- Easy to manage course modules, which help to make studying enjoyable.
- Online support available while you train.
- Access to a comprehensive syllabus, which puts you on the fast track to becoming a reflexologist.
- Improve your prospects while applying for work in the industry.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certified and recognised certificate.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : Reflexology
- Module 2 : The Effects of Reflexology on the Body
- Module 3 : Foot Reflexology
- Module 4 : Foot Reflexology – The Treatment
- Module 5 : Hand Reflexology
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers / devices