Learning how to reduce stress using meditation and visualization is absolutely essential for everyone today. As the pace of modern life increases, so does our stress, and learning to deal with it properly makes you happier and more productive.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into both the meditation and visualization techniques you need, in order to reduce your stress levels; why they work, how they work, and, most importantly, how you can use them to your advantage.
From the full definition and benefits of visualization and meditation to powerful techniques for you to achieve full relaxation, this course covers everything you need to know about reducing stress through meditation and visualization.
You Will Learn:
- The full definitions and benefits of both visualization and meditation;
- Effective meditative techniques and styles to help you reduce stress;
- How to successfully use visualization to achieve relaxation;
- How to harness the de-stressing power of Mettā Meditation, which combines meditation and visualization;
- All the steps you need to take, to successfully use meditation and visualization, in order to reduce stress.
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will be able to handle any type of stressful situation;
- You will improve your relationships at home and at work;
- You will learn how to be more productive, due to dealing with stress;
- You will learn how to apply powerful and versatile meditation and visualization techniques;
- You will be happier, more relaxed, and completely at peace in your life;
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 01: Introduction and Background
- Module 02: Meditation to Reduce Stress
- Module 03: Visualisation to Reduce Stress
- Module 04: Visualisation Meditation
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers/devices