Reducing Stress (Techniques to Relax) Certification
Learning relaxation techniques to reduce stress is absolutely essential for everyone. As the pace of modern life increases, so does our stress - and learning to deal with it properly makes you happier and more productive.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into the relaxation techniques you need to reduce your stress levels - why they work, how they work, and most importantly, how you can use them to your advantage.
From proper breathing, exercise, and meditation techniques to how to unplug from technology and truly express yourself, this course covers the most effective stress-relieving techniques available.
You Will Learn:
- How to use breathing and meditation to relieve stress
- All about Tai-Chi, Yoga, and other relaxation disciplines
- The everyday ways to unplug from technology and take proper breaks
- How to reduce stress by expressing yourself properly
- Alternative stress relief through laughter, dance, and animal therapy
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will be able to handle any type of stressful situation
- You will learn how to be more productive by minimizing distractions
- You will learn how to be more comfortable and confident in everything you do
- You will improve your relationships at home and at work
- You will learn techniques to reduce specific stress as it happens
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.