This one day course is not just aimed at Reablement workers but is useful for those carers who may take over the care of some partially reabled clients who will need to maintain the gains by knowing when to ‘do for’ and when to ‘do with’.
Half Day : Online Course
Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:Expert Online Training:
Our courses use only the industry’s finest instructors. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations:
Our courseware includes demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.Navigation and Controls:
These self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.Certificate of Completion:
Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment. LEARNING OUTCOME
- Create a shared understanding of what is meant by the term reablement
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of independence
- Describe the merits and demerits of; ‘doing for’, ‘doing with’ and ‘not doing’.
- Discuss the principles of sensible risk management
- Identify the: physical, psychological, social & spiritual blockages that can impede recovery
- Appreciate how respecting personal choices increases motivation
- Learn how to deal with resistance
- Explore what interventions increase personal confidence
- Demonstrate how to give effective feedback
- Create a person-centred reablement care plan
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.