Undesirable behavior in the workplace or home can weaken relationships, lower morale, and create a toxic, unproductive atmosphere. Unfortunately, promoting positive behavior in others can be a challenge. Simply asking them to change seldom yields the results you want. The good news is that, when you reframe your approach to behavioral change, you can promote positive behavior in any setting.
This course will give you practical tips and strategies to aid others in adopting more constructive behaviors, while strengthening your relationships.
You Will Learn:
- Why workplace and family culture has a big effect on a person’s behaviors, and how to make changes that promote positive
- Why clarifying your values and expectations promotes positive change
- How to model desirable behaviors, and why you must remain consistent in your approach
- How to encourage individuals to repeat positive behaviors, and how to recognize progress
- Guidelines to follow when steering individuals towards their goals, and how to help them reach their full potential
Benefits of Taking this Course
- If you work in a managerial or supervisory role, this course will help you promote positive change in your team
- If you are a parent, this course will help you promote positive behaviors in your children
- If you want to improve your personal and professional relationships, this course will help you by deepening your understanding of human behavior in general
- If you have an interest in psychology, this course will provide you with a useful introduction to behaviorism, reinforcement, and modeling, key concepts in this field
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 01: Creating an Environment that Promotes Positive Behaviour
- Module 02: Modelling Positive Behaviour
- Module 03: Reinforcing Positive Behaviour
- Module 04: Coaching Techniques that Promote Positive Behaviour
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers/devices
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.