Learning about Modern Slavery is essential for everyone interested in understanding the many nuances and aspects that contribute to this modern-day issue, whether it’s a part of your school or university curriculum, or you simply want to find out more about this topic. Throughout these four modules, we will explore modern slavery, by defining the concept, discussing the root causes and analysing the different ways in which countries around the world are trying to fight it. We will also analyse different forms of modern slavery, from traditional, or chattel slavery, to human trafficking, child slavery and sexual exploitation, forced marriage and forced migrant labour! This is the ultimate resource for gaining a complete and thorough understanding of modern slavery, the forms it takes and the implications of it for all of us.
What You Will Learn
The Four modules are overflowing with valuable information that you can use in your cleaning career, this includes:
- The causes of modern slavery, including, social, political and economic causes
- How modern slavery is fought through legislation and global policies
- All about well-known forms of modern slavery, such as chattel slavery, child slavery, human trafficking and sexual slavery
- Lesser-known forms of slavery, including forced marriages, migrant labour and forced occupational slavery
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will understand the root causes and various types of modern slavery
- You will achieve a well-rounded knowledge of modern slavery as a concept
- You will be able to discuss and debate modern slavery with confidence on any platform
- You will be able to pass any exam or test on modern slavery with ease
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Introduction, Definition, and Causes
- Module 2: Chattel Slavery and Government-forced Labour
- Module 3: Human Trafficking
- Module 4: Occupational Slavery
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers / devices