The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
- Understanding server Installation (10–15%)
- Understanding server roles (25-30%)
- Understanding Active Directory (20-25%)
- Understanding storage (10-15%)
- Understanding server performance management (10-15%)
- Understanding server maintenance (15-20%)
Note: This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed above. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Understand Server Installation
- Understand Server Roles
- Understand Active Directory
- Understand Storage
- Understand Server Performance Management
Who is the target Audience?
- Anyone interested enhancing their networking and Windows Server 2016 Administration and computer related skills
- Students looking to pass the MTA 98-365 Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals exam
Requirements: Basic Information Technology Knowledge
- Fundamentals Course Intro
- Module 1: Introducing Windows Server 2016
- Module 2: Managing Windows Server 2016
- Module 3: Managing Storage
- Module 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Servers
- Module 5: Essential Services
- Module 6: Understanding File and Print Services
- Module 7: Windows Network Services and Applications
Hands on Labs
- 01 MTA 98-365 Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals Lab setup
- 02 Step by Step Install VMware Player 15 in Windows 10
- 03 Installing and Configuring DC1 Virtual Machine
- 04 Installing and Configuring SRV-1 Virtual Machine
- 05 Installing and Configuring Client 1 Virtual Machine
- 06 Installing and Configuring the Router Virtual Machine
- 07 Creating and Configuring SRV-2 Virtual Machine
- 08 Working with Windows Server 2016 Desktop Experience
- 09 Managing Organizational Units and Groups in AD DS
LEARN365 Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365's custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and like different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365's self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.