Mentors and coaches are important when it comes to building up one’s confidence and skills in just about any profession. These experts provide short-term and long-term guidance throughout the learning process. The best part of all is not everyone has to be a coach or mentor to use these skills.
However, not everyone has good mentoring or coaching potential. This is where taking the time to perfect your coaching and mentoring skills can help you stand out in life and at work.
For those who choose to take the time to learn about these crucial skills often benefit from having a better understanding of people, how to convey knowledge in an active learning environment, and help people build themselves and prosper.
While there are many ways one can help guide people, they tend to focus on certain aspects of help.
With this course, you will learn more about mentoring and coaching along with other related professions.
You Will Learn:
- About the different types of occupations related to coaching and mentoring and how they differ from coaches and mentors
- About the differences between coaching skills and mentoring skills
- About the different types of coaches and mentors
- More about the different levels of certification for coaching and mentoring skills, as well as other potential requirements to become a coach or mentor
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will gain a deeper understanding of what a coach and mentor do and how they help people
- You will learn about new skills that can help improve other areas of life, including relationships
- You will gain skills that can help you work in managerial roles and other related jobs that require good leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- You will gain more confidence in yourself and develop a better understanding of people
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 01: Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring
- Module 02: Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Module 03: Types of Coaching and Mentoring
- Module 04: Coaching and Mentoring Career Certification Levels and Requirements
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers/devices