The marketing diploma is an essential tool for anyone who is interested in marketing and advertising. This diploma can help you progress in your career as there is an industry demand for these qualifications to help companies boost their branding and improve their revenue.
Introduction to the Marketing Diploma
The marketing diploma is broken into fifteen easy to study modules which are brimming with valuable information, tips and advice relating to this exciting and interesting industry. The course will provide you with a good foundation when starting out in the marketing industry.
The marketing diploma is offered as an online study course, which enables you to study from home and at your own pace. On successful passing of the test you will be awarded with your certificate, which can be downloaded and printed immediately.
What you Will Learn
This information packed course is broken down into fifteen modules, which you can study at any time using any device, as long as you are connected to the internet. Some of the things you will learn from this course include:
- Know the definition of marketing
- What you can expect from marketing
- Learn what makes marketing so important to companies around the world
- Gain insight into where you can use marketing to help your business grow
- Know where to begin when it comes to effective marketing
- Identify the fundamentals of marketing
- Get a good understanding on marketing strategy
- Know the disadvantages of not fully understanding marketing fundamentals
- Learn the differences between needs and wants in customers
- Identify the needs of your customers
- How to identify customer information for marketing
- Gain valuable insight into the marketing environment
- Understand your competitors
- Learn the different forms of marketing
- Know the key forms you need to be aware of when it comes to your marketing efforts
- Identify how to select the best forms based on your particular company
- Tips on mistakes to avoid when it comes to forms of marketing
- Get to know the four Ps of marketing
- Understand offline marketing
- Why you should be including offline marketing in your marketing strategy
- Get an understanding of online marketing
- Learn how to create a marketing plan
- Know why you need a marketing plan
- Understand how to set your marketing budget
- Learn how to get the most out of your marketing budget
- Know the mistakes to avoid at all costs when it comes to marketing
- Get insight into valuable marketing tools you can start using today
- Points to remember when it comes to marketing
There are numerous benefits to choosing to complete the marketing diploma, whether you want to enjoy a career in marketing or you own your own business and are looking for ways to boost your brand visibility.
Some of the benefits you can expect when taking the marketing diploma include:
- Online access to all fifteen modules at any time
- Modules compatible with most devices
- Online support
- Lifetime access to modules
- Easy to manage modules
- Chance to improve knowledge and start using what you have learned without delay
- Fast track your career
- Certificate can be verified online
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 15 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 8 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Marketing – Its Definition and Reasons for its Use
- Module 2 : The Importance of Marketing and its Roles
- Module 3 : The Fundamentals of Marketing
- Module 4 : Understanding Customer Needs for Marketing Purposes
- Module 5 : Getting to Grips with the Marketing Environment
- Module 6 : The Different Forms of Marketing
- Module 7 : The Four P’s of Marketing
- Module 8 : Offline Marketing
- Module 9 : Online Marketing
- Module 10 : Creating a Marketing Plan
- Module 11 : Dealing with Budget Restraints and Getting Value for Money
- Module 12 : Evaluating the Success of the Marketing Plan
- Module 13 : Key Mistakes to Avoid Making with Marketing
- Module 14 : Important Marketing Tools to Use to Your Advantage
- Module 15: Key Bullet Points for Anybody to Keep in Mind About Marketing
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers / devices