Mandatory Training for Doctors Intermediate Level Online Training Package - CPDUK Accredited.
Welcome to our online Mandatory Training for Doctors courses package. This online Mandatory Training for Doctors courses package were developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the General Medical Council (GMC), British Medical Association (BMA), National Health Service (NHS), the UK Core Skills Training Framework (UKCSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
These online Mandatory Training for Doctors courses are also in line with the Royal Medical Colleges requirements for doctors revalidation and Code of Professional Conduct.Mandatory training for doctors and medical locums – CPD accredited courses package
Who is this online mandatory training package for?
- Study method – Online, self-paced (Approx. 30 minutes per module)
- Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
- Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
- Qualification – Certificate of completion
- Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
- Awarding Body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
This online Mandatory Training for Doctors courses package should be completed by doctors and medical locums working in NHS Trusts and private hospitals, including:
What are the aims of these online mandatory training courses?
- Medical Consultants
- Specialist Doctors
- Registrars & SPRs
- Senior House Officers (SHOs)
- Private Independent Doctors
- Locum Doctors
- General Practitioners (GPs)
The aims and objectives of this online Mandatory Training for Doctors courses package is to enable care healthcare and clinical support workers to meet their mandatory training requirements in line Health and Care Professions Council, Care Quality Commission and CSTF framework (whether it is induction, refresher training or as annual updates for healthcare and clinical support workers).
To that end, our mandatory and statutory modules for health and social care workers are guided by the following:
- Standards set by the Health and Care Professions Council and the Care Quality Commission
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care workers
- UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- CQC frameworks’ and guidance for mandatory training for healthcare support staff
We have developed appropriate mandatory training packages for clinical and healthcare support staff to meet the CQC quality standards and performance ratings. Our health and safety training courses for healthcare assistants help to reduce injuries and avoid subsequent claims due to negligence and malpractice, improve staff morale, provide safe and effective care and improve the patient experience.
Each of the online Mandatory Training for Doctors courses package modules provides essential and adequate detail as suggested by UK regulators (including the Care Quality Commission (CQC)).Learning outcomes
The UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) sets out 11 statutory and mandatory training topics for all staff working in health and social care settings. The CSTF includes nationally agreed learning outcomes and training delivery standards across all healthcare and social care settings.
The Mandatory Training Group have worked with a range of subject matter experts to develop high quality, statutory and mandatory e-learning training sessions, which address all the knowledge outcomes at level 1 and 2 and at level 3, where appropriate for e-learning.
These statutory and mandatory training courses sessions are suitable for all health and social care staff working across the various Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including NHS and private hospitals, mental health, care homes and domiciliary care providers.
It is the responsibility of individual health and social care employer organisations to ensure that their workforce complete the appropriate training to comply with their statutory and mandatory requirements. It is also an employer’s responsibility to determine the best mode of delivering the training, whether that is face-to-face, e-learning or a blended approach. The CSTF provides further guidance on this.
This online Mandatory Training for Doctors courses package meets the requirements of CQC regulated health and social care organisations.Why is this online Mandatory Training for Doctors essential?
Our online training package for doctors and medical staff helps clinicians to meet the statutory requirements of the NHS and private healthcare sector and the professional code of conduct. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and requirements on the mandatory training programme to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service needs.What is covered in this online candidate mandatory training package?
This mandatory training for doctors and medical locums accredited courses package provides essential training that is relevant in most social care and health-care settings as follows:
Our online Mandatory Training for Doctors courses package covers the following modules:
- CSTF Equality, Diversity and Human Rights – Level 1
- CSTF Health, Safety, and Welfare – Level 1
- CSTF Conflict Resolution – Level 1
- CSTF Fire Safety – Level 1
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control – Level 1
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control – Level 2
- CSTF Moving and Handling – Level 1
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults – Level 1
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults – Level 2
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation (Basic Prevent Awareness) – Level 1
- CSTF Safeguarding Children – Level 1
- CSTF Safeguarding Children – Level 2
- CSTF Adult Resuscitation – Level 1
- CSTF Resuscitation (Adult Basic Life Support) – Level 2
- Information Governance and Data Security – Level 1.
You will be provided with all the individual mandatory and statutory training modules listed above. You can, however, choose the statutory and mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific care environment.
If you are an agency health/care worker or locum, please check with your locum or care recruitment agency regarding the specific mandatory care training modules that you require to meet their compliance requirements.