Welcome to our online Mandatory Training for Dentists
package for front-line dental practice staff.
These online courses were developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Enhanced CPD for dental professionals, UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for dental care providers.Course content
Our online Mandatory Training for Dentists package covers the following modules:
Who is the course for?
- CSTF Equality, Diversity and Human Rights – Level 1
- CSTF Health, Safety, and Welfare – Level 1
- CSTF Conflict Resolution – Level 1
- CSTF Fire Safety – Level 1
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control – Level 1
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control – Level 2
- CSTF Moving and Handling – Level 1
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults – Level 1
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults – Level 2
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation (Basic Prevent Awareness) – Level 1
- CSTF Safeguarding Children – Level 1
- CSTF Safeguarding Children – Level 2
- CSTF Adult Resuscitation – Level 1
- CSTF Resuscitation (Adult Basic Life Support) – Level 2
- Information Governance and Data Security – Level 1.
All dentists, orthodontists and dental practice staff, whether part-time or full time or locum dental workers. This Mandatory Training for Dentists package can be used for induction training or yearly refresher training (annual mandatory training updates for dental staff).
This online Mandatory Training for Dentists package was developed for clinical dental practice staff, including:
- Dentists and orthodontists
- Dental nurses
- Dental technicians
- Dental support workers
- Locum workers working in the NHS or private dental practices
This online Mandatory Training for Dentists package has been designed for new and experienced dental practice staff alike to meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulatory requirements for all UK service providers.Course aims
This Mandatory Training for Dentists e-learning package helps care home and domiciliary care staff to meet the UK statutory requirements. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and conditions on a mandatory training program to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service needs.
To that end, our Mandatory Training for Dentists modules are guided by the following:
- Standards set by Skills for Care, Health Education England and UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF),
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care support workers, and
- National guidance issued for locum care agencies and care recruitment agencies.
*Each of the Mandatory Training for Dentists modules provide essential and adequate detail as suggested by UK regulators (including the Care Quality Commission (CQC)).Learning outcomes
The UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) sets out 11 statutory and mandatory training topics for all staff working in health and social care settings. The CSTF includes nationally agreed learning outcomes and training delivery standards across all healthcare and social care settings.
We have worked with a range of subject matter experts to develop high quality, statutory and mandatory e-learning training sessions, which address all the knowledge outcomes at level 1 and 2 and at level 3, where appropriate for e-learning.
These statutory and mandatory training courses sessions are suitable for all health and social care staff working across the various Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including NHS and private hospitals, mental health, care homes and domiciliary care providers.
It is the responsibility of individual health and social care employer organisations to ensure that their workforce complete the appropriate training to comply with their statutory and mandatory requirements. It is also an employer’s responsibility to determine the best mode of delivering the training, whether that is face-to-face, e-learning or a blended approach. The CSTF provides further guidance on this.This Mandatory Training for Dentists e-learning package meets the requirements of CQC regulated health and social care organisations.CPD Accredited Course Certificates
On successful completion of each of the mandatory online training course modules, you may download, save and print a quality assured continuing professional development (CPD) certificate. Our CPD certificates are recognised internationally and can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
The CPD Certification Service (CPDUK) accredits these statutory and mandatory training courses as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.