Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers – Skills for Care Aligned – Online Courses – CPD Accredited.
Welcome to our online Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers package for front-line healthcare and social care providers.
These online Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Care’s Care Certificate, Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers
Who should complete these mandatory care training courses?
- Study method – Online, self-paced
- Estimated duration (Indicative CPD hours) – Approx. 30-60 minutes per module
- Course format – Online (24/7 access)
- Entry requirements – no prerequisites required
- Assessment type – Complete end of course assessment (80% needed to pass and gain CPD certificate)
- Certification/Qualification – Downloadable CPD certificate
- Cost(s) of assessment and certification – Assessment and certification costs included in the course price
- Course accreditation – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
- Course access – Part-time (1-year access)
- Course delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones.
This online Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers courses package should be completed by all health and social care support workers working in Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated environments, including:
- Domiciliary Care Workers
- Residential Home Staff
- Adult Social Care Workers
- Support Workers
- Nursing Home Staff
- Families and Carers.
This online Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers courses package has been designed for new and experienced residential and nursing home care workers alike to meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulatory requirements care staff and care workers across the UK.Course aims and objectives
This Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers courses package helps care home and domiciliary care staff to meet the UK statutory requirements. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and requirements on a mandatory training program to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service needs.
To that end, our online Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers package modules are guided by the following:
- Standards set by Skills for Care, Health Education England and the UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF),
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care support workers, and
- National guidance issued for locum care agencies and care recruitment agencies.
Each of these online mandatory training for residential home staff modules provides essential and adequate detail as suggested by UK regulators, including the Care Quality Commission (CQC).Learning outcomes
The Statutory/Mandatory and the Clinical/Care UK Core Skills Training Frameworks (CSTFs) set out 19 subjects for all staff working in community health and social care settings. The CSTF includes nationally agreed learning outcomes and training delivery standards across all healthcare and social care settings.
The Mandatory Training Group have worked with a range of subject matter experts to develop high quality, statutory and mandatory e-learning training sessions, which address all the knowledge outcomes at level 1 and 2 and at level 3, where appropriate for e-learning.
These statutory and mandatory training courses sessions are suitable for all health and social care staff working across the various Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including NHS and private hospitals, mental health, care homes and domiciliary care providers.
It is the responsibility of individual health and social care employer organisations to ensure that their workforce complete the appropriate training to comply with their statutory and mandatory requirements. It is also an employer’s responsibility to determine the best mode of delivering the training, whether that is face-to-face, e-learning or a blended approach. The CSTF provides further guidance on this.
This online Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers courses package meets the requirements of CQC regulated health and social care organisations.What is covered in this mandatory care training package?
Our Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers online package covers the following training modules:
- Equality, Diversity, and Human Rights for Homecare – Level 1
- Resuscitation (Adult Basic Life Support) for Homecare – Level 2
- Safeguarding Adults for Homecare – Level 2
- Infection Prevention and Control for Homecare – level 1
- Safeguarding Children for Homecare – Level 2
- Health, Safety, and Welfare for Homecare – Level 1
- Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disabilities – Level 1
- Communication – Level 2
- Duty of Care – Level 1
- Nutrition and Hydration – Level 1
- Work in a Person-Centred Way – Level 1
- Information Governance and Data Security – Level 1
- Your Personal Development – Level 1
- Understanding Your Role
- Privacy and Dignity – Level 2.
These Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers are also suitable for staff induction, refresher training or the Care Certificate training programme.Why is this Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers training package essential?
This Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers training package covers all the legislative and regulatory requirements for home care and domiciliary care workers to work safely and efficiently and minimise litigation.Certification and Accreditation
On successful completion of each of the Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Workers, you will be able to download, save and/or print a quality assured CPD certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
The CPD Certification Service (CPDUK) accredits all of our Mandatory Training for Care Staff and Care Workers as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.Online assessment
On completion of each of the modules in the package, you will be required to complete an online assessment (pass mark of 80%).
If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry! You can take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.