Productive meetings are those that produce some sort of meaningful change – in ideas, behaviors, decisions, or actions. By looking at some key items when planning, preparing for, conducting, and concluding meetings, you’ll be able to make the most of your meeting time and hold meetings that matter to all.
This course will be looking at how to create meetings that matter using the five P’s of productive meetings, it will then go on to discuss planning and preparing for, conducting, and concluding meaningful meetings in turn.
What You Will Learn
- What the five P’s of productive meetings are
- How to define the purpose of a meeting
- How to use an agenda to drive an effective meeting
- How to determine meeting participants
- Tips on conducting a meaningful meeting
- How to conclude and follow up effectively
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- You will learn when a meeting is necessary
- You will be able to better plan for an effective meeting
- Your knowledge will allow you to better determine the progress and success of a meeting
- You will learn how to keep participants engaged and committed
- You will discover how to better follow through and achieve your meeting’s goals
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.