Do you have a flair for party planning? Have you been thinking of starting your own children's party planning business? This course is brimming with useful information to give you the knowledge you need to start your own successful business, putting your planning skills to work.
Introduction to the Kids Party Planner Diploma
This online diploma is an information packed course broken down into twenty one modules, all brimming with valuable information you can start using without delay. You complete the course online and at your own pace. It is up to you how long it takes you to complete, enabling you to study in your free time while working or study full time.
At the end of the course you will need to pass a multiple choice test. You are given two chances to pass the test. You will then be awarded with your certification, which you can download and print.
What you will Learn
This course will give you a complete learning experience when it comes to Children's party planning. Working your way through the twenty one information packed modules, you can expect to learn the following:
- Find out what party planning involves, what qualifications you may need and who is most likely to use your services for their children's parties.
- Identify with the different types of parties based on classification, age, theme, occasion and more.
- Get insight into gender based parties. Know what you will need for each type of party.
- Understand what is involved in starting up your own children's party planning business. Learn about specialisations and the qualifications you will need to start your own successful business in the industry.
- What equipment you are going to need for your new business from basic office supplies to party wear, activities and games and so much more.
- How to upsell to increase your sales and profit margins, such as cakes and party bags, etc.
- Be prepared when your business grows and learn about hiring staff, managing them and delegating tasks accordingly.
- Learn how to deal with difficult children.
- Identify with time management from pre-timed games to interactive party favours.
- Get some basic insight into calculating costs with effective tips to keep your costs down.
- Enjoy valuable information on themed parties, spa parties and princess parties.
- Learn about balloon modelling.
- Understand why face painting is so popular at parties along with what paints to use, kits and precautions.
- Gain valuable knowledge about bouncy castles.
- Learn about discos and musical parties and how to plan them effectively to ensure success.
- Learn why you may want to use a theme, how to choose a theme and more.
- Learn about clowns and magic parties, from when to book the clown to ideas for smaller children.
- Get insight into pirate and princess parties. Invitation ideas, themes and more in this packed module.
- Identify with craft parties and who they may appeal to. Learn what is needed and the best decoration tips for this particular party type.
- Learn the do's and don'ts and what to do when things don't go according to plan, plus so much more.
There are numerous benefits to taking the Kids Party Planner diploma online, including:
- Twenty one information packed modules to help you start your own successful business
- If you are working for a party planning company this certification could be used to help you fast track your career
- Certification which can be verified online
- Study at any time and from anywhere with internet access
- Course modules are accessible from any device, from your desktop PC to your smartphone
- Enjoy lifetime access to the modules
- Work full time and still gain your certification
- Online support throughout your study experience
- Affordable pricing
- Easy online access at any time of the day or night
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 21 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Introduction to Kid’s Party Planning Course
- Module 2 : Types of Children’s Parties
- Module 3 : Boys vs. Girls Parties
- Module 4 : Setting Up Your Own Kids’ Party Planning Business
- Module 5 : Equipment Needed
- Module 6 : Extra Services / Upsells
- Module 7 : Staff and Training
- Module 8 : Dealing with Difficult Children
- Module 9 : Planning and Managing Time at a Party
- Module 10 : Pricing and Costs Associated With Party Planning
- Module 11 : Parties for Girls – Pamper and Princess Parties
- Module 12 : Balloon Modelling for Parties
- Module 13 : Face Painting
- Module 14 : Bouncy Castles and Soft Play Parties
- Module 15: Music Parties for Kids and Teens
- Module 16: Themed Kids Parties & Mascots
- Module 17: Clown and Magic Parties
- Module 18: Parties for Pirates, Princesses, and Knights
- Module 19: Crafty Parties
- Module 20: Seasonal and Holiday Parties
- Module 21: Do’s and Don’ts for Parties: Handling it When Things Go Wrong
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers / devices