Regardless of the size and nature of your organization, hiring and retaining the top talent can often prove to be a challenge, especially when seen in the light of competitive job markets. The hiring process can feel daunting and some key facts may fall through the cracks in the absence of a clear and consistent hiring strategy. Implementing a strong hiring process helps shorten the time-consuming recruitment lifecycle and reduces costs.
Bad hires cost organizations thousands of pounds and you are forced to repeat the hiring cycle all over again.
You Will Learn:
- The importance of implementing a clear hiring process in order to select the right employees for your organization
- How to describe the job position available so that you can attract the best talent available
- How to screen CVs from a large pool of prospective candidates and how to identify red flags that help eliminate unqualified job seekers
- How to conduct preliminary phone screen interviews and pre-assessment tests
- How to conduct professional, methodical, and well-planned interviews and secure the best talent for your organization
Benefits of Studying This Course
- You become aware of the steps involved in the hiring process and this can help you reduce the recruitment lifecycle and save costs
- You are able to identify unsuitable candidates and weed them out at an early stage and focus on attracting the right talent
- There is an increased likelihood of hiring the right employees who will contribute to the success and growth of your organization
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.