Dealing with consumer objections is a huge part of any sales position. Not every customer is going to be easily convinced that your product is best for them, and they may come up with numerous objections to the sale.
Part of your job is to seriously address these concerns, taking the time to thoroughly understand each one. Only then can you go through the steps that you need to take, in order to overcome them, convincing the customer that your product is the best one for their unique needs.
This course goes into detail regarding how to handle sales objections throughout your career. It begins by giving you an overview of the preliminary skills that you need to master, before you can begin handling any customer concerns.
Next, we will review the most common types of objections that you can expect to encounter, along with a few quick tips on how to overcome them. We will also cover more general techniques that can be applied to other types of objections.
Finally, we review ways in which to handle complaints, which are essentially objections from customers, once the sale has been completed.What's Covered in the Course?
- Why you need to develop credibility early on in the sales process
- How to overcome misunderstandings and scepticism regarding a product;
- The importance of asking questions, when dealing with customer objections
- Why you need to tackle the biggest objection first
- The role of listening in handling complaints
- The best strategies to use, when dealing with objections or complaints from existing customers
Benefits of Taking This Course
Who can take the course?
- Learning important communication skills that you need, in order to close sales
- Learning how to address issues, such as customer indifference to your product
- Understanding the important role that honesty plays in the sales process
- Understanding why you need to develop a keen sense of empathy, when dealing with customers
- Learning how and when to follow up with your customers
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course. What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 5 and 60 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience. Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move! Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course. When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 30 minutes to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.