In this GA4 training course, learn how to setup Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and get the most out of it right away. Google Analytics has been around since the introduction in 2005, and in that time it’s helped small businesses and enterprises alike derive value from data that’s generated with web traffic. But with the release of Google Analytics 4 (GA4), the way of analyzing your data has changed significantly, with updates to everything from the user interface, reports, data models, custom metrics, custom events, to capabilities and implementation.What will I learn in Google Analytics GA4 Training sessions:
Within this Google Analytics GA4 training, you’ll learn how to set up GA4 to provide comprehensive and actionable insights—and discover tips and tricks that will help you and your team articulate your goals, increase conversions, track your goals (via tracking), and use custom reports improve your business. Focusing on the measurement reporting sections that have the greatest impact on digital products, you’ll find out how to get to the relevant data, create custom reports, use dimensions, understand your audiences, analyze it, and even export it outside Google Analytics (like Google Data Studio) or investigate further with BigQuery. And users can now leverage enterprise features that were previously only available in Google Analytics 360: for example, BigQuery integration, funnels, and upsampled data are now available to everyone at no cost.Are you looking to take the Google Analytics 4 exam to gain a Google Analytics 4 Certification?
To ensure success on the Google Analytics exam, we provide comprehensive review materials and practice questions to help you excel and become a specialist in your organization. With our materials in hand, don’t be surprised when your knowledge of Google Analytics 4 exceeds all expectations. Our self-paced IT Online Course Training makes it easy to prepare for success – no matter your current level of experience, we are here to prepare you for your google analytics 4 certification . Get ready to take your knowledge of Google Analytics 4 to the next level.
And if you’re interested in taking the Google Analytics exam, you’ll also get a concise reference guide and practice questions to help you prepare.Who is This Video GA4 Training Course For?
What You’ll Learn with this Google Analytics GA4 training
- Bloggers who relay on digital analytics to make digital marketing analysis to grow and develop predictive audiences or couple Google optimize to their blog and segment traffic sources to gain a deep understand.
- Digital Product Owners who want the analysis reporting of dimensions and understand their audiences and user behavior for implementation plan to drive value to products and services.
- Affiliate team or marketers wanting to develop a measurement plan and tracking to drive detailed reporting, reviewing measurements and or dimensions from sources.
- Business owners, entrepreneurs or product managers who want to maximize their skills and performance of their digital products with comprehensive tracking and reporting to yield the best performance possible.
- Anyone looking to master the fundamentals to be able to obtain insights that can be gathered with Google Analytics 4 to drive their business decisions will benefit from our GA4 training course.
Requirements To Get the Most Out of Your GA4 Training
- Why Google Analytics 4 is a game changer for both small business and individual digital product owners
- How to set Up Google Analytics 4 to Collect Actionable Data Results
- Identify How to Track the Success of Your Marketing Campaigns with Tagging, Reports, dimensions, and custom metrics
- How to export data to Google BigQuery or leverage Google data Studio
- Upgrade from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4 and ensure your attribution models stay intact
- How to connect to Google Signals, Google Ads (campaign tracking), Google Tag, and BigQuery
- Document Insights and use the reporting tools to make Data Driven Decisions to Grow your digital product
- Participants should have a website, blogging site, mobile application to use with Google Analytics 4
- A basic understanding of using Google Chrome in order to install extensions
Module 1 - Google Analytics 4 - Course Overview
1.0 About Google Analytics 4
1.1 Course Intro Welcome
1.2 Instructor IntroModule 2 - Fundamentals of Google Analytics
2.1 What is a Digital Product
2.2 Google Market Platform
2.3 Google Analytics Overview
2.4 Google Analytics 4 Overview
2.5 Whiteboad Discussion-How Does GA Work
2.6 Comparing GA3 to GA4
2.7 Whiteboard Compare Data Models
2.8 Demo- GA Console Walkthru
2.9 Admin Panel
2.10 Demo Admin Panel
2.11 Tag Manager
2.12 Demo Tag Manager
2.13 Segment Review
2.14 Segment Review QuestionsModule 3 - Advanced Topics with Google Analytics
3.1 Upgrading and Running Parallel
3.2 Whiteboard Discussion - Parallel
3.3 Demo Console Parallel
3.4 Hands on Demo - Install GA4 on a Live Site
3.5 Understand Reporting Options, Lifecycle Collections
3.6 Hands on Demo - Exploring reports
3.7 Hands on Demo - Set up GA4 Custom Eventsmp4
3.8 Hands on Demo - Conversions, Audiences, DebugView
3.9 Hands on Demo - Advertising
3.10 Hands on Demo - Explorations:Insights
3.11 Hands on Demo - Lifecycle and Users
3.12 Google Big Query Connections
3.13 Demo - BigQuery Data Integrations
3.14 Google Ads
3.15 Demo - Google Ads
3.16 Google Signals
3.17 Demo - Google Signals
3.18 Certification Options
3.19 Segment Summary
3.20 Review Questions
3.22 Course Closeout
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365's custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365's self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.