Food Safety Level 4 CPD Certified Course
Food Safety — Level 4 is the final step in your food safety learning. This course is designed for managers and supervisors who have completed the other levels of food safety training and wish to deepen their knowledge and access new skills. We first take a look at how managers can create a food safety programme that fits well into their business. To do this, you need to know how to recognise food safety risks in your workplace. The course also covers more material on maintaining such programmes and which procedures are recommended.
Food Safety — Level 4 also covers more in-depth training strategies for managers. Once completed, this course will give you the tools that you need to train other managers, supervisors and staff to enable them to maintain food safety in your workplace. Not only that, but we will also take a look at some of the more overlooked areas of food safety and hygiene to ensure that you complete the course with a full understanding of how to keep risks to a minimum.What's Covered in the Course?
Benefits of Taking This Course
- How to develop an effective food safety programme for your business
- A more in-depth look at food safety procedures
- How to maintain high standards of food safety in the long term
- How to properly train colleagues in food safety and hygiene
- A more in-depth look at food safety legislation
- How to manage cleaning and waste disposal techniques
Who can take the course?
- Being able to easily recognise and subsequently prevent any food safety hazards in the workplace
- Gaining a deeper understanding of how to communicate with your team
- Gaining a deeper understanding of how to train colleagues to a higher level of food safety knowledge
- Better ability to maintain long-term food safety standards
- Better ability to implement waste and cleaning techniques that fit food safety guidelines
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course. What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 5 and 60 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience. Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move! Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course. When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 01: Recognising Food Safety Risks
- Module 02: Developing a Food Safety Programme
- Module 03: Food Safety Legislation
- Module 04: Training at a Higher Level of Food Safety
- Module 05: Cleaning and Waste Disposal Techniques
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major devices and browsers