Whether you want to start your own successful cleaning business or you want to improve your career prospects within the company you currently work for, you will find that the British Cleaning Certificate Award can be a useful step in the right direction.
Introduction to the British Cleaning Certification Award (BCCA)
This industry recognised certification includes twenty two information packed modules that you can learn at your own pace in your own space. This online training takes approximately ten hours to complete with online support that you can rely on and trust.
The course covers the essential things you need to know to boost your career within the British cleaning industry. It provides you with the ability to improve your earning potential.
On completion of the course you will be required to pass a multiple choice test, which covers all the modules you have just completed. On passing, with a pass rate of seventy percent, you will have the ability to download and print your certificate and start using it to improve your cleaning career without delay.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a personalised fitness plan, based on ideal fitness standards, your current fitness level and your personal fitness goals
- Physical and environmental hazard awareness: how to stay safe, when exercising at home and outdoors
- The most versatile and effective cardiovascular exercises for home and outdoor environments
- Bodyweight and free weight-based strength exercises, and how to plan your sessions, based on your strength training requirements
- A complete guide to the best flexibility, balance and coordination exercises for the home environment or the great outdoors
Benefits of the British Cleaning Certification Award (BCCA)
- Become happier, healthier and fitter than ever before
- Save time and money by implementing your own exercise plan at home
- Avoid the fads and fairy-tale promises of other ineffective online fitness guides
- Maximise your exercise efficacy, while prioritising your health and safety
- Design your sessions, reps and sets, based on your circumstances and individual needs
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes - BCCA (British Cleaning Certificate Award)
Compatibility: All major browsers / devices