This will provide an introduction to advance care planning within the context of end of life care.
Half Day : Online Course
Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:Expert Online Training:
Our courses use only the industry’s finest instructors. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations:
Our courseware includes demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.Navigation and Controls:
These self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.Certificate of Completion:
Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment. LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Define advance care planning.
- Describe the process of advance care planning.
- Discuss the reasons why advance care planning has been introduced.
- Identify principles of good practice within the process of advance care planning.
- Examine frequently asked questions patients may pose concerning advance care planning.
- Identify where you can find out more about advance care planning.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.