Safeguard your recruitment process with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate training. Learn about the full DBS process and why DBS checks are necessary for your organisation.
The aim of this course is to give staff an overview of the Disclosure and Barring System, including who is eligible to apply for a DBS, examples of why someone can or cannot apply, as well as explaining how to make a DBS application. DBS Certificate training in your industry can help keep your business compliant and your staff and customers protected.
Help make informed decisions when it comes to recruitment with DBS Certificate training.
On completion of this course, learners should know and understand the following:
- Overview of the disclosure and barring service
- Checking the disclosure and barring service, online accounts and the update system
- Requesting a basic check and a free-of-charge DBS and fast-track emergency Barred List(s) check
- Other health care workers eligible including volunteers, and examples
- How to make Sensitive disclosure applications
- Disputes, appeals and prohibition orders
- Other ways to apply for a DBS check
- How to find further information and advice
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of the DBS Certificate.The key points covered in this course are:
- What the DBS check is
- Who is eligible
- Sensitive applications
- DBS Online Account
- Prohibition orders
- Other ways to apply for a DBS
This course takes between 1-2 hours to complete and gain your certificate.Entry and Level:
There are no barriers to entry on this training online course. This is an awareness course, suitable for all.Certification:
On completion of this online course, either download your certificate or access it at a later date online. Accreditation:
This course is CPD accredited and delivered by a Skills for Care endorsed provider. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.