Customer Service in Fashion Shops
In-store and online fashion shop experience depend on many factors such as prices, products and the shop environment. Customer service is key to how clients perceive a fashion store. Although fashion businesses have no control over their competitors, they can control customer service levels.
Therefore, businesses that sell clothes and related accessories (or any other retail business) should always strive to improve their level of customer service. The kind of support a fashion shop accords its customers can either improve or reduce their shopping experience. Generally, that also explains the essence of customer service in retail at large.
This course is divided into four short modules to help you understand customer service, whether you want to open a fashion shop or work in support.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of customer service
- Choosing the right customer service channels
- Important customer service skills
- Why good customer service improves customer shopping experience
- How to deal with difficult customer service scenarios
- Customer service measurement metrics
- Qualities of good customer service
- How to improve customer service and experience in online fashion shops
Benefits of Studying This Course
Taking the course will help you to:-
- Understand what customer service is all about
- Understand how to improve customer service in fashion shops
- Determine if you want to work in customer service in the fashion industry
- Understand what it takes to offer exceptional customer service
- Understand the role of customer service in client satisfaction
- Understand the benefits of offering high-quality customer service
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.