The entire sales landscape has changed dramatically in the last decade. As a result, businesses are seeking new strategies and shifting sales models: pushing for streamlined internal sales processes that require significant changes to roles, skills, technology, and organizational structure.
Businesses, and individuals, that learn to thrive in this rapidly changing and dynamic environment can grasp the huge opportunity to dynamically respond to changing customer requirements. Customer-centric and internally aligned sales and service models lead the way for a new approach to selling, which genuinely supports customers to purchase products aligned to their needs - increasing trust, loyalty and revenue.
This course has been designed for sales staff at all levels to help you understand, respond, and thrive under modern and dynamic sales models. The course covers key concepts vital to understanding and implementing processes that drive competitor advantage and increase market share. The information presented is supported by practical examples, templates, and opportunities to develop and practice the skills, aptitudes and concepts needed to successfully sell to today’s savvy consumer in saturated global markets.
The skills, tools and knowledge contained in this course will take you through the essential knowledge, psychology, practical steps and personal development needed to optimize your sales opportunities and convert leads into sales. Worksheets, quizzes, tests and interactive exercises are provided to reinforce and aid your learning.
You Will Learn:
- How sales and service roles have changed and the immense opportunities this presents
- How to support and manage internet savvy and highly informed modern consumers
- Why salespeople need to reframe products and services as solutions to customer problems
- How to use effective questioning to qualify leads and gather vital information about needs
- How to direct the buying journey and successfully input at each stage
- Simple techniques for resolving objections and ensuring the prospect is ready to close
- How and why gaining trust is so vital under the influence of social media
- The concepts of lead scoring and how it is used to optimize effort and maximize profitability
Benefits of Studying This Course
- Feel more confident understanding the psychology, emotions, and behaviors of customers
- Learn how to effectively position appropriate products to upsell and cross-sell
- Discover how to maintain confident communication when dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire practical methods to build trust and develop productive relationships
- Eliminate the fear of asking for commitment and getting sales
- Develop call structure and customizable templates for multiple correspondence types
- Enhance and optimize linguistic and conversational skills to aid clear communication
Taking this course will empower individuals and organizations to respond effectively to change and implement dynamic customer-centric sales processes that are ethical, effective, and highly profitable.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 9 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.