Understanding the consequences of careless social media use in the workplace is vital for all employers and employees in today’s age of social media.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of careless social media use, including what defines careless use, the legal obligations of all parties and how to avoid common errors.
From the consequences of careless use for the employer and employee to how to create a solid social media policy, this course covers every aspect that everyone involved must know.What's Covered in the Course?
Who can take the course?
- A full definition and practical examples of careless social media in the workplace;
- The consequences of careless social media use for employees and employers;
- The legal rights and responsibilities of all parties in the workplace;
- How to avoid careless social media use in the workplace;
- The importance of a social media policy and what to include in it.
- Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will be able to implement a comprehensive social media policy in your workplace;
- You will understand what your rights are as an employer or employee;
- You will be able to avoid the negative consequences of careless social media use in your workplace;
- You will understand the importance and learn the basic principles of social media management;
- You will be able to use social media responsibly and effectively in your workplace.
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course. What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 5 and 60 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience. Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move! Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course. When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Introduction to Careless Social Media Use
- Module 2: Consequences for Employees
- Module 3: Consequences for Employers
- Module 4: Avoiding Careless Social Media Usage
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major devices and browsers