This CCNA training is considered associate-level Cisco training, which means it is designed for junior network administrators. this 200-301 CCNA course is valuable for new IT professionals with at least a year of experience with networks and experienced network administrators looking to validate their Cisco skills.
After taking this course, the exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.What will you learn?
Video Content: 46 Hours 35 MinutesCourse Videos: 150Test Questions: 299
- CCNA exam objectives and topics include the following:
- Routing protocols, including OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv6
- VLANs, STP, and EtherChannel (static, PAGP, and LACP)
- WAN technologies
- Quality of service (QoS), including marketing, shaping, and prioritization of voice, video, and data
- Device monitoring protocols, including SNMPv2 and SNMPv3
- Device management using AAA (authentication, authorization, and accounting) with TACACS+ and RADIUS.