Why consider a Change Management Practitioner Course?
Increased Emplyment Opportunties & Better Salary Rewards
Project Management methods and frameworks are evolving faster than ever. This is occurring in order to keep pace with the growing needs of public and private organisations to deliver better project outcomes and benefits. This rapid evolution has expressed itself in recent years in the following ways:-Greater demand for formally qualified Change Managers.
Get Qualified in less than 1 week
- Rising Salaries for qualified Change Management Professionals.
- PRINCE2 Project Managers required to have broader Change Management skills and abilities.
If you are dedicated it is entirely possible to attain all the qualifications in this course in less than 1 week. The course will prepare you for taking the practitioner level examination. Please Note: This is the training course only and the official exam is not included in the price.Top Quartile Exam Results
Because all of our courses (eLearning & Classroom) are optimised to cater for different learning styles we consistantly achieve some of the highest exam pass rates. For example:-
- 99% of PRINCE2 Foundation learners pass their exams on the first attempt.
- 98% of Change Management Foundation learners pass their exams on the first attempt.
Unrivalled eLearning Software
- Works on Android .Apple Tablets, Apple Mac and Windows PCs
- Include FREE tablet apps for free online /offline course revision
- Numerous stimulating but simple to us drag and drop excercises embeded throughout all our courses.
- Resource Library with many FREE templates and tools to accelarate your career.
- In-house Course Completion & Excellence awards.
- Interactive Tutor Support from Accredited Course Tutors
- Timed Mock exam simulators
- 100s of approved practice examination questions to embed knowledge
- 180 day access
Course accredited, licensed and approved
This course has been reviewed and accredited by the APMG. Many eLearning Change Management Courses are not formally accredited or approved by the APMG, which means the courses are invariably not fit-for-purpose in terms of providing the study content necessary to pass the exams. Only accredited providers are allowed to use the appropriate APMG logo
Who should be interested in this course?
- Change Manager / aspiring Change Manager
- Change Leader / Change ‘Agent’ such as Business Change Managers
- Change Implementers such as Project or Programme Managers
- Change Support / Change Team Member
- Change Programme Team members involved in Change Programmes such as Design, development and delivery.
- Operational Line Managers / Staff
- PRINCE2 Project Managers wanting broader project managmeent skills
In order to take this course it is assumed that you have already completed the Change Management Foundation Course.
This course is brought to you in partnership with The Knowledge Academy.
Change and the Individual:
- The link between learning & change
- Learning theory, styles and preferences
- Individual responses to change
- Motivation theories and effects
- Implications of personality types
Change and the Organisation:
- Understanding organisation cultures
- Models for change
- Emergent Change
- Leading Change, and vision statements
- Change rules
Communication and Stakeholder Engagement:
- 7 Principles of Stakeholder Engagement
- Communication and cognitive bias
- Barriers to effective communication
- Communication Channels
- Lean /Rich and push /pull communications
- Communication Strategy and Plans
Change Management Practice:
- Impact of Change
- Change readiness
- Building a change team
- Handling resistance to change
- Building and sustaining change momentum
Course Includes 6 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
- 52 Multi Media Course Units
- 8 Drag & Drop Exercises
- 100+ Test Questions
- 6 Hours of eLearning
- Timed Practice Practitioner Exam
- In-House Course Completion Certificate
- Expert Tutor Support
- Exam Hints / Tips
- Pre-requisite: Must have passed foundation exam before booking the practitioner exam
- 180 Day Course Access
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.