Effective communication – both internally and externally – is arguably one of the most important elements of running a business. Regardless of profession or whether an individual is part of a private or public sector organization, business documents and reports are often used as a base of many (often large) decisions. Therefore, some feel that the ability to write a good business report is a skill that is not easily quantifiable.
However, with proper training, the benefits of learning how to write a business report can be invaluable, as it can be vital to how an organization effectively persuades and influences. While there are many ways of writing a good business report, here are some common guidelines that a good business report writing training course will teach. Let’s have a look:-
What You Will Learn
- What business reports are used for and why they are important
- The importance of a business report plan
- How to structure a business report
- How to write a business report
- Common mistakes and what to avoid when writing a business report
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- Individuals will learn the importance of business reports and what is needed to build an impactful document
- Individuals can learn how to speed up the writing process by understanding how to effectively construct a business document
- Understand the use of various business reports and why a structure is a vital element of logical information flow
- How to properly write a successful business report with the audience in mind
- Learn about common mistakes that are inadvertently detrimental to the objective of the business report
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices, and smartphones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple-choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test the first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 4 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 01: What are Business Reports Used For and Why are they Important?
- Module 02: Organise and Plan the Business Report
- Module 03: How to Structure a Business Report
- Module 04: How to Write a Business Report
- Module 05: Common Mistakes and What to Avoid When Writing a Business Plan
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers/devices