Welcome to our online Bullying and Harassment at Work Level 2 training course for all sectors. This online training course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Who is the course for?
This comprehensive online Bullying and Harassment at Work training course is suitable for all employees, as well as employers, HR staff, managers, and supervisors who are responsible for the health, safety, and welfare of staff and have a duty to prevent workplace bullying and harassment proactively.
What is covered in this course?
This online Workplace Bullying and Harassment training course covers the following:
- An introduction to workplace bullying and harassment, including;
- Definitions of bullying and harassment,
- Examples of workplace bullying and harassment,
- The impact of bullying and harassment and how they affect staff and the organisation,
- How and where bullying and harassment happens,
- The law relating to bullying and harassment and the law,
- Types of harassment and bullying,
- Examples of discrimination and protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010.
- Recognition of what is not bullying and harassment and;
- The risk factors that lead to bullying,
- Individual and organisational culture about bullying and harassment,
- How to develop a healthy culture with fellow employees,
- Individual and organisational responsibilities.
- Guidelines and procedures including;
- Local bullying and harassment policies,
- Local management Standards and codes of professional standards,
- Informal and formal measures, formal complaints procedures, mediation, constructive dismissal and employment tribunals.
- Organisational responsibilities to support employees, including;
- Reasonable steps that must be taken to protect and support employees who are at risk of bullying,
- Handling complaints, providing advice, confidentiality, counselling, rehabilitation, sickness absences, return to work interviews and fit to work notes,
- Where and how to get help and support.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into bite-sized modules. You're free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each section, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers and most tablet devices etc. so you can even study while on the move! As long as you have access to the internet, you should be able to study anywhere that's convenient.
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all the modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken at a time and location of your choosing.
What if I don't pass the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time then you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the entire program is likely to take around 2-4 hours to work through initially, but you may want to allow more time to repeat some areas. You should allow an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.