The personal stylist profession can be lucrative and rewarding in terms of experience. However, just like any other industry, it takes hard work to become a successful image consultant. A professional should learn the basics of colour theory, fashion history and keep fashion trends and varied styles and looks at their fingertips.
Professional personal stylists help clients choose the best hair, clothes and makeup based on their budget, age, profession or type of work and body type. It is important for persons aspiring to take up a career in the industry to learn about what it takes to become a personal stylist or image consultant. This course has been designed to help you learn everything that it takes to become a personal stylist.
What You Will Learn
- Benefits of working as an image consultant
- Requirements to becoming a personal stylist
- Why personal stylists should get certifications
- Qualities of a personal stylist
- Tips to becoming a personal stylist
- How personal stylists get clients
- Potential earnings of image consultants
- Who qualifies to become an image consultant
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Know what it takes to become a personal stylist
- Determine if you want to become a personal stylist
- Determine if you have what it takes to become a personal stylist
- Learn how to become a personal stylist
- Decide whether you want to take up comprehensive courses for personal stylists
- Demonstrate the necessary business skills such as marketing for personal stylists
- Determine potential earnings
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 01: Becoming a Personal Stylist
- Module 02: Requirements to Becoming a Personal Stylist
- Module 03: Qualities of a Personal Stylist
- Module 04: How Stylists Get Clients
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers / devices