Get back to work! But make sure you’re prepared…
This 30 course bundle will help you get prepared and learn some new things for when you go back to work – and will help you brush up and refresh on many skills you may already have.Courses Included:
- Improving Mindfulness
- Improving Self Awareness
- Increasing Your Happiness
- Work Life Balance
- Successful Meditation
- Life Coaching Essentials
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Resolution
- Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Creative Problem Solving
- Developing Creativity
- Personal Productivity
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Goal Setting for Life, Career and Business
- Anger Management
- Boost Your Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership and Influence
- Adult Learning – Mental Skills
- Adult Learning – Physical Skills
- Social Intelligence
- Social Learning
- Goal Setting and Getting Things Done
- Health and Wellness at Work
- Managing Personal Finances
- Taking Initiative
- Excel 2016
- Project management
- Change management
Who can take the course?
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course. What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience. Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move! Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course. When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major devices and browsers