Our Archiving and Records Management Course
is here to teach you how to create solid documentation, control record-keeping, and much more!
You will get to learn the various formats of record-keeping such as charts, databases, and reports as well as learn how to produce data at a moments notice as well as many other key skills in Archiving and Records Management.
The ability to archive records is essential to a business or companies success, as it makes sure that there is privacy protection, liability protection, a saving in costs, and promotes regulatory compliance as well as many other points.
You will Learn:
Our Archiving and Records Management course will teach you the following:
- Learn the various formats of record-keeping like reports, databases, and charts
- Learn how failure to produce data at a moment’s notice can damage customer relations, weaken employee morale, and lead to legal troubles.
- Control record-keeping redundancies and properly manage office space
- Create various adaptations of records, giving them high evidential value
Who can take the course?
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course. What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience. Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move! Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course. When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.