Our Anger Management workshop is here help you take control of your life and give you a permanent handle and understanding on the loss of control.
Anger often arises when things happen that we do not like, or people react a way that we did not expect.
It can be difficult to comprehend, understand and manage and our Anger Management Workshop is here to give you the knowledge and understanding of anger and managing it that you are looking for!
Whether you want to learn how to control your own anger and understand it better, or how to understand other people’s emotions better – then this course is for you.
You will Learn:
You will learn how to identify anger triggers, and how to stop them in their tracks. You will also be taught what to do when you/others get angry and how to harness and convert anger into a powerful asset, as well as be armed with constructive coping and planning anger management skills.
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- If you are in a management role, this course will give you the confidence to talk to employees about absence and to implement absence policies.
- If you are responsible for drawing up absence policies, this course will help you devise fair, effective procedures that promote a healthy workplace.
- If you own a business or are the head of an organisation, this course will encourage you to examine your workplace culture and understand how it may foster a culture of absenteeism.
- You will gain practical insights into measures that reduce employee absence, which will allow you to immediately start tackling the problem in your own organisation.
Who can take the course?
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course. What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience. Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move! Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course. When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.