The Achieving Sales on the Telephone course will teach you the skills and give you the tools you need to succeed in any telesales position in the UK. This training course is filled with information about how you can take your basic telephone skills and enhance them to push yourself forward in a telephone sales career.
Making sales via telephone is a challenge for most, but this course teaches students tried and true techniques for telephone sales. You will get a full introduction to the world of telephone sales, and as you work through the course, you will not only receive information about telesales in general, you will also obtain the skills and information to succeed in your chosen field and enhance your earning capabilities.
Introduction to the Achieving Sales on the Telephone Course
This online training course gives you the advantage of being able to study on your own time, and at your own pace. You can continue to work whilst taking the course, and when finishing, you will have the certification you need to succeed in the telephone sales industry.
You can access this course from any device with internet access, and you will also have full online support as you study. The course is also broken up into easy to digest modules, which help to make it easy to manage, even for those who have only a short time each day or week to study.
Upon completing this course, you will take a multiple choice test. When passing the test, you will receive your certificate in Achieving Sales on the Telephone, which you can use to accelerate your career. You can download and print your certificate.
What You Will Learn
When you take the Achieving Sales on the Telephone course, you will receive a full overview of working in telephone sales. This course includes:
- An introduction to telesales.
- Information about the skills a successful telephone sales person requires for success.
- A look at what makes people buy something, and how you can use these motivations to your advantage.
- How to communicate with people effectively.
- An introduction to neurolinguistic programming, and how to learn to use it naturally.
- How to use call script samples, and how to personalise them to your style.
- Information on learning about the products and services you sell, and how to effectively present these to potential customers.
- How to build trust with a potential customer, and how to deal with concerns and objections a potential customer might have
- Information on closing the sale and getting a repeat customer
Benefits of the Achieving Sales on the Telephone Course
There are so many benefits of completing the Achieving Sales on the Telephone course including these:
- The ability to study anywhere and everywhere that is suitable for you, as long as you have an online connection.
- Study at your own pace. You can do the course in days, weeks, or even months.
- Since the course is broken down into short modules, you will experience an easy way to learn.
- Online support is available, allowing you to stay on track.
- Improve your prospects when seeking out a job in telesales.
- Affordable pricing.
- When completing the course, you will receive a certification that you can trust.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 6 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.