With over 40,000 video tutorials and 240+ self-paced training courses covering more than 40 Autodesk software applications, the CADLearning video library is the largest collection of learning content for Autodesk software in the world. Videos are short and to the point, usually ranging from 2-5 minutes. This format of concise explanation and demonstration is specially designed to help Autodesk software users find the answers to their questions quickly and get designing faster.
CADLearning tools include supplemental content to support video lessons and improve retention. Exercise files let users follow along with the videos in their own software, creating a more hands-on learning experience, while assessments and quizzes work to identify a user’s skills and knowledge gaps and provide the tools needed to bridge those gaps. With content that aligns directly to the Autodesk exam objectives, CADLearning exam preparation helps users on their path toward earning Autodesk Certification. Whether you learn best by seeing, hearing, reading, or doing, each CADLearning asset works together to optimize your Autodesk learning experience.
Our continuously growing library of self-paced learning material - including videos, exercise files and assessments - unlocks the power of the latest software releases for AutoCAD®, Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk Inventor®, Autodesk Maya®, Autodesk Revit® and more, featuring...
Worldwide Access to Content
- Any Browser, Anytime, Anywhere
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop
- Learning for 50+ Autodesk Products
- 40,000+ Video Lessons
- Download Lessons & View Offline
- Aligned with Learning Objectives
- All User & Professional Exams
- Practice Tests Included
- Watch, Hear & Read in One Interface
- Track Progress in Your Personal Dashboard
- Follow Along with Included Exercise Files
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during your subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps - CADLearning Assessments automatically build an individualized learning plan just for you, based on your specific needs
- Exercise files for hands-on practice
- The CADLearning Plugin - An in-application performance support tool for point of need help
- Autodesk Certification Preparation Courses - Our certification preparation materials address every Autodesk learning objective to prepare you for the Autodesk Certified Professional Exams
Please note that the training is designed around the PC versions of AutoDesk software.
The CADLearning Plugin : In-Application Contextual Support
The CADLearning Plugin provides true performance support for users of Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit and Inventor titles. Once installed, the CADLearning Plugin is easily launched from the Add-ins tab of your Autodesk application, putting the entire CADLearning library of Autodesk content at your fingertips. As you progress through your workflow, a palette of video tutorials and resources materials will be presented, all relevant to the exact function you’re performing.
- In-product Performance Support
- Contextual Help Palette
- Customizable Recommendations
The CADLearning Library Covers ALL These Products:
(plus newer versions as they become available) :
- AutoCAD (2014-2018)
- AutoCAD Architecture (2014-2017)
- AutoCAD Electrical (2014-2016)
- AutoCAD LT (2014-2018)
- AutoCAD Map 3D (2014-2018)
- AutoCAD Mechanical (2014-2017)
- AutoCAD MEP (2014-2017)
- AutoCAD P&ID (2014-2016)
- AutoCAD Plant 3D (2014-2017)
- AutoCAD Civil 3D (2014-2017)
- Storm and Sanitary Analysis (2016-2017)
- Navisworks (2014-2018)
- ReCap (2016)
- Vault Professional (2014-2016)
- Advanced Steel (2017)
- Revit Architecture (2014-2017)
- Revit MEP (2014-2017)
- Revit Structure (2014-2017)
- Revit LT (2014-2016)
- Dynamo (2016-2017)
- Inventor (2014-2017)
- Inventor Professional - Cable & Harness (2014-2017)
- Inventor Professional - FEA (2014-2017)
- Inventor Professional - Tube & Pipe (2014-2017)
- Inventor Sheet Metal (2016-2017)
- 3ds Max (2014-2017)
- Maya (2014-2017)
- BIM 360 Field (2017)
- BIM 360 Glue (2017)
- Configurator 360 (2016)
- Fusion 360 (2018)
- Infraworks 360 (2017)
- PLM 360 (2015)
"With offices located in different parts of the world, we needed a way to provide continuous training, documentation and tutorials for anyone who needed them, anytime, anywhere."
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
CADLearning is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for as many times as you need it, whenever you need it."
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
We needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in the world and whenever they need it (Network Version). "
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
"I would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is just what I needed to start being productive with the software. Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow