The Key Account Management Training Course is one that will provide you with skills that can help you succeed in your new position as a key account manager. This course will give you all that you require to accomplish great things in your job, and will allow you to move forward in your new career.
A position as a key account manager is a new experience for most people, and if you have found yourself in this position, this course will allow you to move into it with ease. Additionally, it will help you learn to manage your accounts, learn how to get to know your customers, and how to organise yourself effectively. You will also learn how to support your accounts, and how to overcome barriers.
Introduction to the Key Account Management Training Course
This is an online course, which allows anyone who takes this course to study in their own time and at a pace that is comfortable for them. Since this course is so flexible, you should have no problem finding time to study, which means you will not have to sacrifice work to achieve your dreams in business.
This diploma course is available through any device with an internet connection, and in addition to the course, you can also access online support. You will find that the course is easy to follow thanks to a comprehensive syllabus that is created in a way to make the course more manageable.
What You Will Learn
This Key Account Management Training course has been created to give students a complete overview of the responsibilities associated with this position. Here are some of the things you will learn:
- An overview of what key account management is.
- Your role as a key account manager.
- Methods to help you to prioritise your work.
- How to research your customers and their needs.
- How to prioritise.
- Assessing your strengths and weaknesses.
- Planning a strategy for your key accounts.
- Recognising and dealing with threats.
- Managing relationships and networks.
- Using teams in regards to the accounts.
Benefits of the Key Account Management Training Course
When you complete the Key Account Management Training course, you will experience a number of benefits. These include:
- The ability to study from home, at work, or whilst on your lunch break. You can study at a place and time that is convenient for you.
- The ability to study at a pace that is comfortable for you, whether it takes days or months to complete.
- Study using your PC, mobile phone, tablet, or any device that can connect to the internet.
- Easy to manage modules, which help to make your learning experience more enjoyable.
- Enjoying the convenience of support online during the experience of studying, which ensures that you can stay on schedule.
- Improving your performance in the workplace.
- Making an affordable investment in your future that will pay off time and time again.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 6 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.