If you've ever considered a career in international events management or wedding planning then this diploma could be the ideal starting point.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course. What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 23 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience. Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move! Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course. When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Introduction to Event Planning
- Module 2 : Strategic Management
- Module 3 : Customer Service Skills/ Personal Qualities Required
- Module 4 : Types of event
- Module 5 : Staging and Design
- Module 6 : Event Management Finances & Ticketing
- Module 7 : Health and Safety for Events
- Module 8 : Event management logistics & troubleshooting
- Module 9 : Wedding Planning Introduction
- Module 10 : Types of Wedding
- Module 11 : The Wedding Planning Process
- Module 12 : Choosing a Wedding Venue
- Module 13 : Wedding ceremonies & Wedding Legalities
- Module 14 : Planning a Wedding Theme
- Module 15: Clothing , Beauty & Attire for Weddings
- Module 16: Wedding Catering
- Module 17: Wedding Entertainment
- Module 18: Printed Materials and the Gift List
- Module 19 : Wedding Transport
- Module 20 : Photography/Videography
- Module 21 : Weddings Abroad
- Module 22 : Starting Your Own Events Planning Business
- Module 23: Marketing, Insurance & Tax
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major devices / browsers