This course on Life Coaching provides insights into the career and profession of life coaches. Interested candidates will learn about what life coaching is and how it can help transform the lives of other people with challenges and problems.
In this course, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How and why people benefit from life coaching and what the process of life coaching actually involves.
- Insights into the meaning of foundational values and the effect of limiting beliefs on our lives and how life coaching can help change our thinking.
- How you can choose to specialise in different types of life coaching depending on your interest and inclination and the important qualities of an empowering life coach.
- Important communication and active listening skills that help you to become a great life coach.
- The basics and fundamentals of life coaching and how core belief systems direct our thinking and decision-making processes.
- How the process of life coaching in the UK is streamlined with regulatory standards as well as explanation of the core ethics.
- In addition, you will learn about powerful questioning skills.
- How to use powerful questioning skills to build trust and rapport with your clients.
- How to redirect your clients’ thinking and help them set plans of action in order to achieve value-based goals.
- How to attract your first clients and how to profile target and prospective customers for your life coaching business.
- How to strengthen your client network and use email marketing to reach out to potential clients. In addition, you will learn how to set your fees and payment rates.
Benefits of studying the course
Once you have studied the course on Life Coaching, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- You will be in a position to help people analyse their current lives and help them understand why they feel unmotivated or stuck
- By asking relevant and insightful questions, you can give direction to their thinking and encourage them to self-explore and self-examine their own needs and desires
- Your support and guidance can help people go on to live happier, richer and more meaningful lives
- As you help people own their goals, you are likely to enjoy increased interest from clients who want to work with you
- Your empathetic support will encourage people to achieve success and happiness faster than they may have been able to do on their own
The best part about learning this course is that:
- You can study at your own pace and learn the material at any time
- You can study with an Internet connection regardless of physical location
- You can study without fearing deadlines; you will enjoy lifetime access to the course
- You will obtain recognised certification that will help promote your career prospects and earning potential
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 13 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : What is Life Coaching? The Benefits to Clients; the Differences between Counselling and Life Coaching
- Module 2 : Foundational Values; Limiting Beliefs
- Module 3 : The Different Types of Life Coaching and the Attributes of a Successful Life Coach
- Module 4 : Listening and Communication Skills for Life Coaching
- Module 5 : An Exploration of Belief Systems and an Overview of Life Coaching Fundamentals
- Module 6 : Code of Ethics and Regulatory Standards in Life Coaching Practices; Powerful Questioning Skills (I)
- Module 7 : Powerful Questioning Skills (II); Building a Rapport and Trust with Clients
- Module 8 : How to Help your Clients Set Value-Based Goals and Formulating Plans of Action, in Order to Achieve these Goals
- Module 9 : Key Steps to Start, Market and Sustain a Successful Life Coaching Business (Part 1)
- Module 10 : Key Steps to Start, Market and Sustain a Successful Life Coaching Business (Part II)
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major devices and browsers