The CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 Certification Training course is designed to provide IT professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to work in a modern datacenter and covers all the objectives required to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam.
Cloud-based infrastructure is becoming an invaluable part of an organization’s IT systems and provides readily available resources for organizations to select from on a moment’s notice. These resources include services that range from pre-installed physical servers all the way up to pre-configured software and allows organizations to choose the level of service that fits their organization’s requirements and budget.
The CompTIA Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that provides training in all areas necessary for IT professionals to effectively and successfully deploy or migrate their organization to the cloud, utilizing the most efficient service and deployment models, while also managing cost, compliance, and security-relevant to the organization. It also provides a solid foundation for students who want to continue their education with vendor-specific certifications.
This course flows through the five CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam Objectives; Configuration and Deployment, Security, Maintenance, Management, and Troubleshooting in a logical manner. First, the course covers basic cloud concepts and evaluating existing components and services for migration to the cloud, as well as, planning and preparing for cloud deployment, and implementing and testing a pilot project. Next, it moves into designing a cloud environment based on compliance, security, and identity access management requirements. After that, it covers maintenance, backup, restores, disaster recovery, and business continuity measures. Last, it finishes up with analyzing performance, growth forecasting, and troubleshooting.
This course is ideal for IT personnel who focus on infrastructure, those who are interested in becoming cloud practitioners, IT project managers who manage migrations, and IT managers who need a clear understanding of cloud technologies.
Analyze system requirements for cloud deployments, plan and prepare for cloud deployments, deploy and test a pilot project, design secure and compliant cloud infrastructure, planning identity and access management, determine resource sizing and storage requirements, analyzing workloads, maintaining cloud systems, implementing backups, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans, analyzing performance, growth forecasting, and troubleshooting.
Information technology professionals with two to three years of infrastructure experience and those who are preparing for the Cloud+ certification exam.
Video Content: 13 Hours 55 Minutes
Test Questions: 100
Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Our courses use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365's custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Mobile Optimisation and Progress Tracking: Our courses are optimized for all mobile devices allowing students to learn on the go whenever they have free time. Students can access their courses from anywhere and their progress is completely tracked and recorded.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: We know that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365's self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
- 0. test
- 1. Intro
- 2. Models Part 1
- 3. Models Part2
- 4. Service And Delivery Models
- 5. Terms And Characteristics
- 6. Objects Storage Concepts
Note: Demos will be done separately and added to or after.
- 0. test
- 1. Virtualization
- 2. Install Configure Manage VM And Devices (Hands on Snapshots & Cloning) Demo
- 3. Backups (Hands on Virtual Network Interface Cards) Demo
- 4. Virtual Disks (Hands on Virtual Disks) Demo
- 5. Virtual Switches
- 6. Virtual Resource Migration
- 7. Benefits Of Virtualization In A Cloud Environment
- 8. Compare And Contrast Virtual Environment
- 0. test
- 1. Infrastructure
- 2. Different Access Protocols
- 3. Explain Storage Configuration
- 4. File Systems Types
- 5. Executing Storage Provisioning
- 6. Network Share Demo
- 7. Implement Appropriate Network Configurations
- 8. Importance Of Network Optimization
- 9. Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 1
- 10. Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 2
- 11. Troubleshoot Commands Part 1
- 12. Troubleshoot Commands Part 2
- 13. Troubleshoot Commands Part 3
- 14. Explain Common Network Protocols
- 15. Common Hardware Resources
- 0. test
- 1. Resource Management Part 1
- 2. Resource Management Part 2
- 3. Establishing Baselines And Thresholds
- 4. Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 1
- 5. Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 2
- 6. Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 1
- 7. Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 2
- 8. Use Appropriate Tools For Remote Access
- 0. test
- 1. Security Part 1
- 2. Security Part 2
- 3. Storage Security Concepts And Methods
- 4. Different Encryption Technologies
- 5. Identify Access Control Methods
- 0. test
- 1. Systems Management Part 1
- 2. Systems Management Part 2
- 3. Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 1
- 4. Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 2
- 5. Common Performance Concepts Part 1
- 6. Common Performance Concepts Part 2
- 7. Testing Techniques
MODULE 7 - Intro and Conclusion
- 0. test
- 1. Business Continuity In Cloud Part 1
- 2. Business Continuity In Cloud Part 2
- 3. Solutions To Meet Availability Requirements
- 4. Conclusion
Demos for Module 2
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
- 0. test
- 1. (Hands on Snapshots & Cloning) Demo
- 2. (Hands on Virtual Network Interface Cards) Demo
- 3. (Hands on Virtual Disks) Demo