01. IntroductionUnderstanding the industry
02. 5 Phases for the UX designer
03. UX can be broken into 3 fields
04. UI vs UX
05. How much can I get paid as a UX designer?
06. How to get your first UX projectObjectives
07. Setting your objectives & goalsResearch
08. UX Research introduction
09. Competitor UX research
10. UX Personas or user profiles
11. Group exercise: Creating PersonasMockups
12. UX feature list
13. Group exercise: Pairwise comparison
14. UX card sorts: Open & Closed
15. UX wireframing tools
16. Should you test your wireframes?
17. Moodboards Inspiration
18. Tips for building amazing UI/UX designs
19. What tools can I use to build my UX mockup?Testing
20. User testing tools: InVision
21. Finding users for your UX testing
22. Methods you can use to do a UX test
23. More detailed UX testing: Ethnographic Eye tracking, Expert review & Diary Studies
24. How many people do I need for my UX test?
25. Reporting your UX findings
26. Why this could be you last UX project – everBuilding
27. How should it actually be built?Conclusion
28. Post project testing: A/B testing, search bars & live chat
29. How to stay current in UX
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 2.5 Hours
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Project Files: Included
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.