Experienced Unity developers: get a look at what's new in version 5 with this Unity 5 – What's New training course! Learn about the Standard Shader, Realtime Global Illumination, and other exciting feature updates such as animation, AI, PhsyX, and more!
Length: 1.5 hrs
With this Unity 5 – What’s New course, you will learn the new features of Unity 5. Learn what they are, how they work, and how you can use them to create professional quality games with Unity 3D.
Unity 5.0 is the biggest and boldest release ever. Powerful new features in Unity 5 include:
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- The Physically-based Standard Shader to make your materials look consistent in any lighting environment, cross platform.
- Real-time Global Illumination, built on Geomerics Enlighten technology.
- The Audio Mixer, to massively improve audio in your game.
- HDR Reflection Probes to enhance visual fidelity.
- PhysX 3.3 to bring massive performance improvements to 3D physics.
- Major updates to the animation system.
- WebGL preview.
- And of course, many more new features and updates – keep reading to learn more!
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 1.5h
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.