This Starting with Webpack training course is for any IT professional or casual developer wanting a solid understanding of how Webpack works in open-sourced and private application development projects. Learn how Webpack is implemented in web application projects through demonstration and practice.
This course pertains to not only web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Ideally, the student should be familiar with creating web applications on npm enabled platforms, frameworks, and libraries. If the student has only some, or even none of these skills, he/she will still benefit from this course greatly, but may need to pause a video in progress to perform some additional background research. This is encouraged, as it’ll only make for a better overall experience and net benefit.
- NO PRIOR WEBPACK EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!!!
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 2.5 hours
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.