With Windows 10 just being released, students that can obtain these certifications will have a considerable advantage in the marketplace as companies start to migrate over to Microsoft's new OS. Microsoft is expecting to put Windows 10 on over a billion devices.
Windows 10 contains many new features that have revolutionized Microsoft's platform. The start button is back, more security has been added, a new browser has been integrated and Microsoft has even added their voice based personal assistant, Cortana.
This Learn365 course bundle includes two courses that will allow students to master Windows 10.
- The first course is a Microsoft Windows 10 Power User course, which will teach students the most efficient uses of the Windows 10 platform. This will give students a considerable advantage over those that are using Windows 10 without any training.
- The second course is the Microsoft MCP Certification for Windows 10. This course will cover topics such as Windows 10 deployment, OS management and device management, and many others.
Many students ask us why we create our larger course bundles, when some people may not have time to complete all the courses inside the 12 month subscription window...
Well, essentially they're created to enable you to dip in and out of multiple related programs and obtain cross-referenced knowledge
; the intention is not for you to study it all or sit all the exams
! With any kind of technical learning, building your background knowledge on closely related areas makes a lot of sense. Therefore, having access to a wide range of connected programs enables you to research related topics to the actual program you're studying for (often just watching the video/tutorial), enhancing your overall understanding. This is why we create the larger bundles; to build the breadth of your knowledge
. Also, many IT professionals use them as reference material after certification
, as we usually provide discounts on subsequent re-subscription
- to enable you to have the material as a constant professional reference.
Module 1: Introducing Windows 10
Module 2: Installing Windows 10
- 1.1 Course Introduction
- 1.2 What Makes Windows 10 Different
- 1.3 Overview Of Windows 10 Features
- 1.4 Navigating And Using Windows 10 Part 1
- 1.5 Navigating And Using Windows 10 Part 2
Module 3: Configuring Devices
- 2.1 Preparing For Installation
- 2.2 Installation Options
- 2.3 Upgrading And Migrating Part 1
- 2.4 Upgrading And Migrating Part 2
Module 4: Configuring Network Connectivity
- 3.1 Overview Of Configuration Tools
- 3.2 Common Configuration Options
- 3.3 Managing User Accounts Part 1
- 3.4 Managing User Accounts Part 2
- 3.5 Using Control Panel
- 3.6 Using Windows Administration Tools Part 1
- 3.7 Using Windows Administration Tools Part 2
- 3.8 Using Windows Power Shell Part 1
- 3.9 Using Windows Power Shell Part 2
Module 5: Managing Storage, Data, And Printers
- 4.1 TCPIP Network Connectivity Part 1
- 4.2 TCPIP Network Connectivity Part 2
- 4.3 TCPIP Network Connectivity Part 3
- 4.4 Name Resolution
- 4.5 Wireless
- 4.6 Remote Access Overview Part 1
- 4.7 Remote Access Overview Part 2
- 4.8 Troubleshooting Connectivity
Module 6: Managing Apps
- 5.1 Managing Hard Disks Part 1
- 5.2 Managing Hard Disks Part 2
- 5.3 Managing Hard Disks Part 3
- 5.4 Creating And Managing Storage Spaces
- 5.5 Overview Of Data Access
- 5.6 Configuring And Managing File Access
- 5.7 Managing Shared Folder
- 5.8 Understanding Work Folders
- 5.9 Managing Printers
Module 7: Managing Device Security
- 6.1 Installing And Configuring Applications
- 6.2 Managing Apps From The Windows Store
- 6.3 Managing Microsoft Edge Web Browser
Module 8: Maintaining Windows 10
- 7.1 Configuring Network Security Part 1
- 7.2 Configuring Network Security Part 2
- 7.3 Configuring Local Security
- 7.4 Configuring Data Security Part 1
- 7.5 Configuring Data Security Part 2
- 7.6 Configuring Device Security
Module 9: Troubleshooting And Recovery
- 8.1 Updating Windows 10
- 8.2 Monitoring And Optimizing Windows 10 Part 1
- 8.3 Monitoring And Optimizing Windows 10 Part 2
Module 10: Deploying Windows 10 Enterprise Desktops
- 9.1 Managing Devices And Drives
- 9.2 Recovery Files
- 9.3 Recovering Devices
Module 11: Managing User Profiles And User State Virtualization
- 10.1 Overview Of Image Based Deployment
- 10.2 Automating Installations
- 10.3 Windows Activation
Module 12: Managing Desktop And Application Settings Using Group policy
- 11.1 Managing User Profiles Part 1
- 11.2 Managing User Profiles Part 2
- 11.3 User State Virtualization
- 11.4 User Profile Migration
- 12.1 Using Group Policy To Manage Windows 10 Devices Part 1
- 12.2 Using Group Policy To Manage Windows 10 Devices Part 2
- 12.3 Using Group Policy To Manage Windows 10 Devices Part 3
- 12.4 Using Group Policy To Manage Windows 10 Devices Part 4
- 12.5 Using Group Policy To Manage Applications Part 1
- 12.6 Using Group Policy To Manage Applications Part 2
- 12.7 Module 13: Configuring And Managing Client Hyper-V
LEARN365 Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365's custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and like different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365's self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.