See How Microsoft’s Real-Time Communication Tool Can Improve Your Productivity!
Learn to chat, call, and video-conference with ease using Microsoft’s business communication app. This 20-minute training course covers all the basics of Skype for Business.
Skype for Business is an incredibly powerful communications tool, used for everything from simple chat conversations to webinars for 10,0000 people, and can even replace a business’s phone system.
In this engaging course, we cover the basics of using Skype for Business, including:
- Using the Skype for Business app to start a chat (Instant Message) session
- Starting audio and video calls using Skype for Business
- Sharing an interactive whiteboard
- Setting your Presence indicator and Personal Message
- Using the Office 365 web interface for simple chat and presence functions
Objectives... You will be able to:
- Start a chat (Instant Message) session using the Skype for Business app
- Initiate audio and video calls using Skype for Business
- Share an interactive whiteboard
- Set the Presence indicator and Personal Message in Skype for Business
For a more detailed look at many other features in Skype for Business (previously called Microsoft Lync), we recommend “Microsoft Lync Essentials” – despite the name change most features work the same.
Taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft cloud partner Chip Reaves, Skype for Business Essentials is part of Bigger Brains’ “Mastering Office 365” course.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 20 Minutes
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.