What is the Sage IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 course?
The Sage IAB Level 2 course will provide you with the knowledge that will expand your knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes for business. The qualification will give you the professional recognition you need to understand financial record keeping using the Sage accounting software and the fundamentals of a double-entry bookkeeping system.
Is the Sage IAB Level 2 online course right for me?
The Sage IAB Level 2 online course is suitable for you if you are:
What are the Sage IAB Level 2 online course modules?
- Anyone who has done the Sage IAB Level 1 qualification
- Owners of businesses who wish to prepare their own accounts
- A current accountant or bookkeeper who is looking to get recognition for further development
Sage IAB Exams
- Principles of Computerised Accounting, Ethics and VAT
- Financial Services and Payment Methods
- Basic Principles of Costing
- Use a Computerised Accounting System
The exams are included within this package and can be taken online at any time that is convenient to you. The exam will prove your knowledge and ability in carrying out the tasks learned in the course, and once you have passed the exam you will become a globally recognised bookkeeper to the level that is relevant to your course. The Sage IAB Level 2 course is perfect as a stepping stone to higher qualifications and further development.
The qualification is made up of three Online Knowledge Tests which are a series of independent short answers, multiple choice, gap fill or true/false questions. They are assessed via IABOnline and are open book. These can be taken in class or at home. There is also one Assignment which can be taken in class or at home. They are short case study type questions with several tasks for each case study.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Ethical bookkeeping
- Maintaining a healthy and safe working environment
- Understand the requirements of the money laundering regulations
- Basics of computerised accounting system
- Terms used in accounting
- Source documents
- Basics of the VAT system
- HMRC VAT rules
- VAT accounts and the VAT return
- Banks and building societies
- Understand how businesses use financial services
- Appropriate payment methods
- Security measures and procedures for the safe-keeping of cash
- Cost accounting
- Recognise the component parts of a cost recording system
- Set up a computerised accounting system
- Generating and use of source documents
- Accounting for cash sales and sundry income
- Processing payments, suppliers and customers
- Petty cash transactions
- Reconciling the bank balance
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Generating reports
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Dual certification from Sage and IAB, with the opportunity to register as an IAB member
- Learn from industry leaders
- Build on the foundational knowledge you already have
- Do your own accounts as a business owner
- Become a globally recognised and in-demand bookkeeper
- Exam fees and two retakes are included in the course
- Become a competent user of the world-renowned Sage accountancy software
- Every industry needs bookkeepers, go into a career path that is highly in-demand
Invest in your own future and purchase this Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 course today – that’s an incentive that definitely adds up!
*** Exams Included ***