With an upbeat economy and an encouraging job scenario, an increasing number of companies in the UK are looking for reliable professionals who can help manage the company accounts. Efficient and trained accounting professionals can help businesses focus on expansion and opportunities.
The Sage 50 Accounts Advanced Course consists of 10 modules of useful, practical information replete with exercises and questions that will help you hone your skill level. You will have the unique opportunity to learn the features and tools provided in Sage 50 Accounts to chase debt, maintain credit control, execute batch processing, understand the audit trail and manage quotations among others. More importantly, you can study at your own time and pace and in the privacy of your home. You can also choose to study the course on a desktop PC, a laptop, tablet or even a mobile phone at your convenience.
What you will learn in the Sage 50 Accounts Advanced Course
- The importance of quotations and how they can be used to boost sales and attract customers. In addition, you will also learn how to convert quotations into sales orders
- Gain a closer understanding of chasing debt and maintaining credit control. Businesses often offer credit to customers and you will learn how to follow up on customer payments and control credit levels
- Transactions can also be processed in batches to save time and effort. The Sage 50 Accounts Advanced course will teach you how to manage batch transactions including batch payments
- It’s important to understand the components that make up an audit trail. You will learn how to interpret different information in the audit trail by using the functionalities in the Sage 50 Accounts software
- Erroneous transactions can lead to mistakes in the financials which may further attract fines and punitive action. You will gain insights into creating proforma invoices and incorporating corrections to transactions that require amendments
- Budgeting forms a crucial aspect of cost control. The course will teach you to use the features of Sage 50 Accounts to create departments and budgets in order to maintain improved control over financial and stock resources.
- Reports are prepared for different user profiles and for different objectives. You will learn how to use the report function to your advantage whereby you will be able to generate aesthetic, informational and error-free reports for the end-user
Benefits of the Sage 50 Advanced Course
- You can help the business attract sales because a proforma invoice provides detailed information regarding the product
- You will be more confident while preparing budgets to control costs. Regular comparisons of the actual values with the budget can provide insight into business performance
- Customers, investors and shareholders are more likely to be happy with the innovative and attractive reports that you are able to generate for their benefit
- You are likely to gain confidence as you track the audit trail, control costs and correct erroneous transactions.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.