The Sage 50 accounting software is one of the most popular accounting packages widely used in the UK as well as in other parts of the world. It is designed to offer a comprehensive set of account processing tools for small and medium sized businesses.
Benefits of Sage 50 Accounting for Beginners Diploma Course
- Sage 50 Accounting Software is a fast, efficient and powerful accounting and invoicing solution that is ideally suited for small businesses. It is particularly recommended (but not restricted) for businesses that employ roughly 5 to 99 employees.
- The software incorporates different versions for different levels of financial activity and is considered one of the most user-friendly accounting applications for SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises).
- Sage 50 is an intensive software package and in order to maximise the benefit, one would need to cover all aspects of the course in detail. It incorporates strong reporting features coupled with flexible tools for management, accounting as well as taxation.
- By choosing to study a comprehensive course on Sage 50, candidates can expect to accurately manage company invoicing, produce financial and sales reports as well as process VAT records.
- In addition, Sage 50 helps improve productivity and efficiency in a multi-user environment. Apart from creating different levels of security, Sage 50 also helps generate different reports including income statements, balance sheets and cash flows.
- Moreover, Sage 50 (2016) is designed for user-friendly interaction, including quick registration, easy installation and instant activation. Users can expect to set up the software within minutes and the package is automatically updated with the latest legislation. Thus, users do not have to worry about having access to the latest version.
Who should consider learning the Features of Sage 50 Accounting?
- In-depth study and knowledge of different tools and features of the Sage 50 accounting software can help candidates add value to their team.
- Similarly, Sage 50 software is also ideal for those who own their own businesses and wish to become self-sufficient in managing their own accounting and invoicing and so on. Expertise in Sage 50 accounting software helps reduce reliance on external accountants.
- In addition, Sage 50 accounting software is recommended for those who wish to make a seamless transition from manual payroll processing to a computerised system. By opting to educate and update one’s skills in Sage 50, candidates can prove their ability to potential employers. The Sage 50 online course is suitable for individuals, business entrepreneurs and aspiring students who wish to learn the basics of computerised accounting and invoicing.
- A detailed working knowledge of Sage 50 can help aspirants gain confidence and help them provide a high standard of accounting services to companies.
- Candidates from all backgrounds and fields are free to learn the Sage 50 accounting course; it does not require any prerequisite academic qualifications. The only prerequisite condition is a basic working knowledge of numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : Sage 50 Fundamentals of Accounting and Financial Management
- Module 2 : Manual and Computerised Accounting and Introduction to Sage 50
- Module 3 : Classic and Enhanced Views in Sage 50 Features and Functions of Sage 50
- Module 4 : Setting Up a New Company Entering Data for an Existing Company Navigating Practice and Demo Data
- Module 5 : Shortcut Keys and How to Navigate the Sage 50 Accounts Desktop
- Module 6 : How to Create, Modify and Review Chart of Accounts
- Module 7 : How to Create, Modify, Edit and Delete Bank Records How to Perform Bank Reconciliation
- Module 8 : Nominal Ledger, Managing Petty Cash, Customer & Supplier Records
- Module 9 : How to Perform Recurring Transactions How to Create Product and Stock Records
- Module 10 : How to Create, Set Up and Manage Sales Invoices
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers / devices