This Starting with REST APIs training course provides a solid understanding of how to effectively participate in a project leveraging REST APIs, both as consumers and providers. Get ready to understand the leading Web server protocol!!
Length: 1 hr 10 min
This Starting with REST APIs training course is for any IT professional or casual developer anticipating a solid understanding of how REST works in open-sourced and private application development projects. Learn how REST is implemented in both clients and servers through demonstration and practice.
This course pertains to not only web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators.
- Ideally, the student should be familiar with creating servers with nodeJS. If the student has only some, or even none of these skills, he/she will still benefit from this course greatly, but may need to pause a video in progress to perform some additional background research. This is encouraged, as it’ll only make for a better overall experience and net benefit.
- NO REST EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!!!
CHAPTER 1: WELCOME TO STARTING WITH REST API’S
- Course Introduction
- Learning REST
- REST Defined
- REST & HTTP
- REST & CRUD ops
- Designing for REST
CHAPTER 2: DEVELOPING REST API’S
- Developing REST APIs
- NodeJS Environment
- NodeJS & REST
- REST Routes
- A REST controller
- Completing the REST Server
- Testing our REST API
- Wrap Up
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 1 hours 10m
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.