The European Programme for International Student Development (PISA) report into the academic outcomes of European countries found that the Finnish method of teaching maths to young children is an international leader.
What’s Different About It?
Learning is made both fun and relevant by putting the child’s individuality at the centre of the course content. Children learn through specially designed interactive puzzles and games that focus on the mathematical situations that they regularly come across in their day to day lives. This ensures learning is practical and easy to relate to the real world rather than just theoretical. Each of the six courses included in the bundle are specifically designed to follow on from each other in a logical way that makes skills easy to develop.
How Does It Work?
Access to the course content is online, meaning children can learn at their own pace at a time and in a place that works best for them. In addition to the engaging games and puzzles, kids are encouraged to stay motivated by receiving rewards when they successfully complete tasks.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the different sections, from levels 1A through to 3B, to build exceptional confidence in maths. Or use the programme to aid children at different stages of learning, whether that’s in a professional or home based setting.
321 math! 1A
321 math! 1B
- Start by counting and comparing numbers.
- Focus in detail on the numbers 0-5.
- Next, get to grips with the numbers 6-10.
- Explore geometry and measurement with a focus on shape and measuring length.
321 math! 2A
- Learn about numbers up to 20.
- Start to develop a time telling skillset.
- Find out about addition within 20.
- Explore mathematics and money.
- Build on knowledge by exploring numbers up to 100.
321 math! 2B
- Take a closer look at numbers up to 20.
- Move on to a more detailed exploration of numbers up to 100.
- Tackle the important subject of multiplication.
- Build on existing skills when it comes to geometry and measurement.
321 math! 3A
- Work on measuring tools including minutes, hours, centimetres and millimetres.
- Learn about multiplication and division and how they relate to each other.
- Expand knowledge by looking at numbers up to 1000.
- Consolidate knowledge with some investigating and experimenting activities.
321 math! 3B
- Learn to add and subtract numbers up to 100.
- Build on multiplication and division skills.
- Take a closer look at numbers up to 1000.
- Expand knowledge on geometry.
- Focus on measurement, fractions and decimals.
- Learn about multiplication using large numbers.
- Move on to learning about numbers up to 10 000.
- Develop addition and subtraction skills with numbers up to 10 000.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study on all internet enabled devices at a time and a pace that suits the learner as an individual.
- Technical support is available, should you encounter problems.
- Access to the course content is for 12 months.
- The course content is tailored to bridge the gap between formal and informal learning.
- Adaptive exercises can easily be adjusted to the child’s own level.
- ICT skills are incorporated and a positive attitude and active role in everyday maths and mathematical thinking are embedded in the multisensory course content.
- A child centred approach is at the forefront of all activities.
- Using this new approach doesn’t just lead to progress, it instils an enjoyment of maths.
- Buying the course bundle is an easy and great value way to get the maximum benefit of this new way of teaching maths.
Offer the full package when it comes to maths by signing up to the 321 math! course bundle today.